Contact Form * Contact Form Container */ .contact-form-widget { width: 500px; max-width: 100%; marg

Name

Email *

Message *

When daughters leave home



You wander round their rooms and you are shocked by the emptiness. They have gone, you feel utter desolation.  Oh, I know, it’s time they were moving on, 'healthy' and all that,  but...what do you do about this utter sense of desolating emptiness when they have left home?

You stand there transfixed, the now bare rooms trigger a cascade of memories, of when they were ....the memories tumble in at you...oh I know it is ‘healthy’ and they are lucky to have jobs, but this...this is too painful... these empty rooms...I can't deal with this... reality
Then a voice behind me, my pillar of sense and sensibility, beckons “...come on, what are you doing standing in here, moping. For goodnesss sake.”

No comments: